Frequently Asked Questions
Green Seal Inc., an independent not-for-profit organization, certifies lodging properties that represent leadership in reducing their impact on the environment and human health. Founded in 1989, Green Seal develops environmental standards and certifies the products and services that meet those standards. The Green Seal logo on a product or service means that it has gone through a stringent process to reduce its impact on the environment and human health.
As A Green Seal-Certified Hotel:
- We have been independently certified by a national organization.
- We care about the health of our guests, our staff, and the planet.
- We have reduced our carbon footprint, and much more.
- We have reduced our energy and water use, our waste and our use of chemicals and disposables.
- We recycle and use environmentally preferable products.
- Our housekeeping staff uses safer cleaning products.